Fit 4 Life NYC makes it EASY to add youth fitness and nutrition components to your school day or after school programs. We offer comprehensive, customized support and development services in ALL of the
- Youth Fitness, Sports, Dance and Martial Arts Programming
- Creating an After School Fitness Program
- Developing a Physical Activity Curriculum that meets your schools needs and goals
- Building a Comprehensive Youth Activity and Nutrition Program
The DetailsRegardless of your specific program development needs, all of our consultation services include the following:
Call 718-210-3374 or email to Emil@fit4lifenyc.com to schedule your workshops.
- A step-by-step guide to creating a youth-friendly health and fitness environment.
- Fit 4 Life NYC program curriculum, including lesson plans for over 30 fitness games, teaching tips, equipment lists and time management techniques.
- Tools for getting the maximum benefit from short class periods and keeping children active and excited in limited spaces.
- Easy-to-use evaluation tools to measure the success of your program.
- Ongoing technical assistance including updated information and activities.
for Children Services
Brooklyn District Attorney's Office
Center for Family Life
The Family Center
Harlem Children's Zone
Inwood Academy Charter School
Lunnon Day Care Center
New York State Health Eating and Physical Activity Alliance (NYSHEPA)
Partnership for After School Education (PASE)
Police Athletic League
Queens Community House
St. Nicholas Alliance
The After School Corporation (TASC)
YMCA of Greater New York City